Tired of being sick and tired? I am successfully treating . . .
Tools that Work and Time Investment that Pays off
I have helped over a thousand people just like you recover and thrive or at least improve their quality of life. My services are completely personalized, tailored to each patient’s needs because I honor bio-individuality and that is what Functional Medicine Nutrition is. In order for that to happen, I combine functional medicine, functional nutrition, clinical nutrition, medical nutrition therapy, nutritional biochemistry, my love of gastroenterology, my other love for NutriGenomics, my yet another love for Food as Medicine and nutrition traditions from various cultures, as well as my commitment to dig deeper with attention to every detail (I actually assign time to study your case and do critical research related to it).
Complex Cases Deserve Answers
Functional Medicine approach is needed for complicated cases. Some patients seek my services as they have tried various things but failed to improve their health. Others take the Detox Program because they are “sick and tired of being sick and tired” or struggle with an auto-immune condition and are confused about how to get started. I combine cutting-edge science, philosophy and practice of whole foods, time-tested nutritional approaches from different cultures, and intelligent and sensitive support in your journey to wellness. I keep abreast with scientific research for you, ensuring that you receive the most effective service.
We will Cut Down on Toxicity Burden
I am also committed to educating you about the need to gently detoxify the body and ward off chronic disease as well as investigating more complex cases to find out if toxicity is implicated. I provide a highly successful “nutritional makeover” 30-Day Whole Foods Detoxification Program that is gentle, without food restrictions, fasting, juicing, or dieting. Its strength lies in science, individualized protocols, shopping and cooking education of whole-foods, as well as individual and group support. Anyway, when working together, regardless what our clinical goals are, we will try to minimize environmental toxicity. Without that extra step, you may not improve – that is just the truth of our daily reality.
We will Address Food Allergies and Special Dietary Preferences
I specialize in medical nutrition therapy for food allergies and sensitivities combined with practical cooking re-education. I teach our patients how to prepare simple and healing mostly plant-based whole foods (free of particular allergens). I work with vegetarians, vegans, and raw-foodists and patients with other dietary restrictions and preferences, so I will ensure you meet your nutrient needs wherever you are in your dietary world.
If you suffer from any of these conditions, or have any of these needs, you are at the right place:
- Gastrointestinal Conditions (my number one work load, expertise, and passion): Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO- I have years of experience with this condition), Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Gastritis, Hypochlorhydia, Gastroparesis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease like Ulcerative Colitis or Crohn’s, living after resection of bowels, Chronic Constipation, Chronic Diarrhea (or both), Candidiasis, H. Pylori, Pancreatitis, Chronic GERD/Heartburn, Barrett’s Esophagus, Dyspepsia, Gallbladder Disease, Fat Malabsorption, Diverticulosis, Diverticulitis, Leaky Gut Syndrome, Inability to Gain or Maintain Healthy Weight
- Thyroid Dys-regulation: especially Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto
- Food Related Issues: Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity, true Food Allergies, Food Sensitivities, Salicylate Allergies, Fructose Intolerance, Lactose Intolerance, Histamine Intolerance
- Autoimmune Disorders: especially Celiac Disease, Hashimoto’s, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Lupus, Scleroderma, etc. I have worked with a multitude of autoimmune disorders
- Toxicity Related: due to electromagnetic pollution, molds, xeno-estrogens, genetic impairments in phases of detoxification, pathogenic infection, food-borne poisoning, etc. – symptoms and conditions can vary and lead to cancer or autoimmune disorders
- Chronic Pain: Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, Migraines, Chronic Headaches
- Bone Health: Osteoporosis, Osteopenia
- Inflammatory Disorders: such as Asthma or Cardiovascular Disease
- Sugar Metabolism Dis-regulation: Insulin Resistance, Hypoglycemia, Reactive Hyperglycemia
- Fatigue: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Adrenal Fatigue, Generalized Fatigue
- Mental Health: Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, Brain Fog, PMS
- Skin Conditions: Acne, Psoriasis, Eczema & Hives
- Female: Endometriosis, PMS, Fibroids
- Medical Mysteries – you are not sure what your condition is – no one has been able to help you figure it out, or you do not have the right team and labs where you live– I may be able to help you